AGES Services Company
COVID-19 Safety Update
Here at AGES, we have spent the last few weeks learning about the Corona virus (COVID-19) and the impact it is having on our community and across the world. We worked quickly to develop a plan to reduce health risks for our team and our customers in COVID-19 safety for our HVAC service in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Safety is always a top priority at AGES. During an infectious disease outbreak, like the one we are currently experiencing, this means taking every precaution possible to keep others healthy and safe. With this objective in mind, we have implemented the following procedures in our business to respond to and reduce the threat of COVID-19:
- All employees who are able to work from home are doing so until this threat is reduced.
- In-person group meetings and gatherings are suspended or taking place online.
- Our office is sanitized daily on a set schedule, focusing on all high-contact and high-traffic areas.
- All employees and technicians will limit physical contact, including shaking hands, with customers and other team members.
- Service technicians will take extra precaution when entering a customer’s home, including inquiring if anyone in the home has symptoms of illness and wearing protective gloves whenever possible.
- New illness protocols are in effect mandating the report of illness at the first sign of any symptom, and suspension of in-person contact with others until the risk of infection has passed.
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if anyone in their household is sick or if they feel any signs of illness.
- All employees have been asked to follow CDC guidelines for washing hands often.
We know that home service problems occur even during times of illness and health concerns. Many of you have scheduled appointments or will be scheduling appointments. We want you to know that we are here for you. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability; and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so with COVID-19 safety during our HVAC service. If you have any concerns, contact us and we will be happy to discuss solutions with you, or reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team.
AGES Services Company
1080 S Kimball Avenue, Suite 150 Southlake, TX 76092
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday – Sunday: By appointment and emergency only